Great product for hunting purposes with its vast range of features. It offers an amazing flash range of 100 foot.
It has the ability to detect the distance of 55 foot.
It offers a trigger speed of 0.4 seconds and the recovery speed is of 0.8 seconds which makes it a quick and efficient trail camera.
Another amazing features it includes is that it can capture up to 8 multi-shot images as well as up to 8 rapid-fire images.
Model # BTC-5HDE | Browning Strike Force Owner’s Manual
- 12-Volt External Battery Jack
- 1280 x 720 HD Video w/ audio (5 – 120 second clips)
- Picture Info Displays: Time, date, moon phase, temperature and camera ID
- Backlit display and controls for easy programming in low light conditions
- Time-lapse mode plus IR triggered images
- Runs on 6 AA batteries (We recommend Lithium on Nimh rechargeable batteries only)
- Supports up to 32 Gig SD Card
- TV out jack
- USB 2.0 port
- 1/4″ x 20 threaded insert on the bottom of the camera
- Smart IR video (dynamic video)
- Buckwatch timelapse viewer plus PC software
- Multi-shot up to 8 images
- 4 picture resolutions
- Time delay: 5, 10, 20 and 30 seconds. Or, 1, 5, 10, 30 and 60 minutes
- Aim test mode
- Comes with 6-foot nylon strap with all metal heavy duty buckle
- Photo resolution: 10 mpxl (interpolated)
- Video Resolution: 1280 x 720 w/ audio
- Flash Type: Red Glow Infrared
- Resting Power (on): 0.81 mW
- Picture Daytime/Nighttime Power Consumption: 3.67 Ws | 5.34 Ws
- Video Daytime/Nighttime Power Consumption: 14.12 Ws | 62.08 Ws
- Picture Trigger & Recovery Speed: 0.65 s. / 1.3 s.
- Video Trigger & Recovery Speed: 1.04 s. / 2.3 s.
- Detection Range: 50 ft.
Quality of Design:
- Dimensions: 4.75″ x 4″ x 3″
- Battery Type: 6 AA Batteries
- External Battery Jack: 12-Volt
Video – Browning Strike Force Elite Trail Camera Review:
With the time-lapse option, it provides you to never miss a chance of capturing the image.
The backlit green screen is a very handy and useful feature. It has the menu display and shows all setting options for the user.
The screen displays much useful information such time, date, temperature, moon phase and ID of the camera.
this trail camera does not have the option of image review nor the video playback option.
It is a full high definition 10-megapixel camera with an image display of 4.5″×3.25″×2 5″.
The casing is pretty solid and strong which makes it an ideal trail camera for hunting without fear of getting it damaged. The night vision feature helps to capture images in low lights such nigh time and in daytime captures vivid images.
The Zero Blur features enable you to capture images which are free of blur and no matter how fast the motion of your subject is, it allows you to capture it in your trail camera with maximum clarity.
check other best browning trail cameras. The Time-lapse Plus allows you a time-lapse mode for daytime use and a trail cam mode for the night time use.
It is a compact sized trail camera with dimensions of 9×5×3.5 inches. It might be a little heavy as compared to other lightweight trail cameras available.
It is around 3.25 pounds. But still not too heavy to carry. The overall casing is a camouflage printed one, so a great device for hunting.
For beginners and intermediate level trail camera users, it is very user-friendly. And with help of user manual, it can guide you easily on how to use some of its functions.
This best trail camera comes with some handy accessories as well.
It comes with a nice Tree Mount which helps you to mount it on tress of jungles easily without the fear of dropping it. Also comes with an External Battery Pack.
With an external battery pack, you do not have to worry about its battery life and lets you use it for a very long time so you may enjoy your hunting experience.