It is a great camera that comes along with numerous features and includes accessories.
The camera as a camouflage covering which makes it a great device for hunting purposes.
It promises to give you vivid, bright and highly detailed images.
This product claims to level up your hunting game with its helpful features.
Model # BTC-7FHD-P | Browning Recon Force Owner’s Manual
- Red Glow Infrared Flash
- 12 Volt External Battery Jack
- 10 Mpxl Pictures (interpolated)
- 1920 x 1080 HD Video w/ audio (5 – 120 second clips)
- Picture Info Displays: Time, date, moon phase, temperature and camera ID
- Backlit display and controls for easy programming in low light conditions
- Timelapse mode plus IR triggered images
- Runs on 8 AA batteries (We recommend Lithium on Nimh rechargeable batteries only)
- Supports up to 32 Gig SD Card
- TV out jack
- USB 2.0 port
- 1/4″ x 20 threaded insert on the bottom of the camera
- Smart IR video (dynamic video)
- Buckwatch timelapse viewer plus PC software
- Multi-shot up to 8 images
- 4 picture resolutions
- Time delay: 5, 10, 20 and 30 seconds. Or, 1, 5, 10, 30 and 60 minutes
- Aim test mode
- Comes with 6-foot nylon strap with all metal heavy duty buckle
- Photo resolution: 10 mpxl
- Video Resolution: 1920 x 1080 w/ audio
- Flash Type: Red Glow Infrared
- Resting Power (on): 1.12 mW
- Daytime Power Consumption: 7.08 Ws
- Nighttime Power Consumption: 8.93 Ws
- Picture Trigger & Recovery Speed: 1.11 s. / 1.4 s.
- Video Trigger & Recovery Speed: 1.00 s. / 1.6 s.
- Detection Range: 80 ft.
Quality of Design:
- Dimensions: 5.5″ x 4.25″ x 3″
- Battery Type: 8 AA Batteries
- External Battery Jack: 12 Volt
Video – Browning Recon Force FHD Platinum Trail Camera Review:
It is a high definition game camera of full 10 megapixels. This camera is made to detect a lengthy range of 55 foot.
A great feature which not only makes it a daytime camera but also a night-time camera, that is “low infrared illumination”, which ensures to offer vivid images in the low light time of the day such as dawn, dusk and night.
However, the low light images are usually full of noise and subjected to pixilation.
Which drops the night time image quality. Moreover, in dim lightings, it has a flash of ranging 100 foot. Trigger speed is 0.67 seconds which makes it a pretty fast gadget.
Two modes are available. One is ” time-lapse mode” which is best suited for daytime.
And the other mode is “trail camera mode” which is best suited for night-time image capturing. It is a full high definition camera for video making with a great resolution of 1920×1080.
It is engineered with a color screen within. It has a viewer which allows you to see what you have captured.
This camera is not too heavy as it weighs only 1.5 pounds. It has nice small and easy to carry dimensions which to be exact are 4×2.5×5 inches.
The camera can be powered in two ways. It can be attached a 12-volt power supply or simply can be powered by 8 AA battery.
This best trail camera also supports a memory card of 32 GB. It comes with a technology which controls blurring which can help to capture fast moving subjects easily.
The Browning Trail Camera Recon Force FHD is easy to handle and comes with a manual which will help any new user of the game camera to operate it easily.
But on the whole, the buttons and functions are high users friendly due to its easy to use functions. Above all, the text size on the screen is big enough for easy reading.