It is the best camera to capture wildlife or even people from other fields may use it for the purpose of photography.
It does not only capture photos but also record videos with the best sound effects.
It can capture up to 16 megapixels of photographs and can record 1280x720p HD quality video with perfect sound quality.
The camera contains a built-in PIR (passive infrared ) motion sensor.
Model # BTC-5HDE | Browning Strike Force HD 850 Owner’s Manual
- 12-Volt External Battery Jack
- 1280 x 720 HD Video w/ audio (5 – 120 second clips)
- Picture Info Displays: Time, date, moon phase, temperature and camera ID
- Backlit display and controls for easy programming in low light conditions
- Time-lapse mode plus IR triggered images
- Runs on 6 AA batteries (We recommend Lithium on Nimh rechargeable batteries only)
- Supports up to 32 Gig SD Card
- TV out jack
- USB 2.0 port
- 1/4″ x 20 threaded insert on the bottom of the camera
- Smart IR video (dynamic video)
- Buckwatch timelapse viewer plus PC software
- Multi-shot up to 8 images
- 4 picture resolutions
- Time delay: 5, 10, 20 and 30 seconds. Or, 1, 5, 10, 30 and 60 minutes
- Aim test mode
- Comes with 6-foot nylon strap with all metal heavy duty buckle
- Photo resolution: 10 mpxl (interpolated)
- Video Resolution: 1280 x 720 w/ audio
- Flash Type: Red Glow Infrared
- Resting Power (on): 0.81 mW
- Picture DaytimeNighttime Power Consumption: 3.67 Ws | 5.34 Ws
- Video Daytime/Nighttime Power Consumption: 14.12 Ws | 62.08 Ws
- Picture Trigger & Recovery Speed: 0.65 s. / 1.3 s.
- Video Trigger & Recovery Speed: 1.04 s. / 2.3 s.
- Detection Range: 50 ft.
Quality of Design
- Dimensions: 4.75″ x 4″ x 3″
- Battery Type: 6 AA Batteries
- External Battery Jack: 12-Volt
Video – Browning Strike Force HD 850 Trail Camera Review:
This motion sensor is designed to detect a range of 80′ and has a shutter speed of 0.4-sec.
This fast trigger speed allows motion capturing and gives a recovery time of 0.8-sec. The camera captures photos from a low resolution of 2MP to an ultra-resolution level of 16MP.
It is also capable of capturing pictures of medium and high resolutions of 4MP and 8MP respectively.
The passive infrared motion sensor has a programmable picture delay from 5.0-sec to 60 minutes. The video records a video clip of lengths from 5.0 seconds to 2.0 minutes.
It has a smart IR video detection system.
This system allows the camera to continue recording a video for up to 5.0 minutes during the day and up to 20 sec at night.
This can be done as long as people continue to move in front of the detection zone.
The lens of Browning Strike Force HD 850 Trail Camera has an angle view of 45° horizontal and 30° vertical. It has an infrared flashlight with 120′ range, This is LED flash and is invisible.
This best trail camera is designed according to the zero blur technology.
It eliminates motion blur in the captured pictures and gives you clear shots within a range of 120′ at night. It is manufactured with a feature of both interval and continuous shooting.
In the interval shooting, you may get to use the time-lapse shooting mode.
This helps you in capturing the pictures at a pre-set intervals from sunrise to sunset. The intervals can be chosen as 5, 10, 15, 30, and 60 sec and 1, 2, 5, 10, 30, and 60 minutes.
By using the continuous shooting mode you may get to captures up to 8 images in Multi-Shot mode or Rapid Fire mode.
check other best browning trail cameras. This camera is designed to attach to tree or post by the use of the mounting strap.
It also has a 1/4″-20 threaded hole on the bottom which helps to connect the camera to a tripod post mount.