They are known for design and hardware quality of their equipment.
This browning strike force elite sub-micro best trail camera is worth your look if you are a hunter and are looking to get your hands on some of the most effective and worthy cams in the market.
It is a midrange model that offers great value for money. Here is the complete Browning Strike Force Elite Review.
- 12-Volt External Battery Jack
- 1280 x 720 HD Video w/ audio (5 – 120 second clips)
- Picture Info Displays: Time, date, moon phase, temperature and camera ID
- Backlit display and controls for easy programming in low light conditions
- Time-lapse mode plus IR triggered images
- Runs on 6 AA batteries (We recommend Lithium on Nimh rechargeable batteries only)
- Supports up to 32 Gig SD Card
- TV out jack
- USB 2.0 port
- 1/4″ x 20 threaded insert on the bottom of the camera
- Smart IR video (dynamic video)
- Buckwatch timelapse viewer plus PC software
- Multi-shot up to 8 images
- 4 picture resolutions
- Time delay: 5, 10, 20 and 30 seconds. Or, 1, 5, 10, 30 and 60 minutes
- Aim test mode
- Comes with 6-foot nylon strap with all metal heavy duty buckle
- Photo resolution: 10 mpxl (interpolated)
- Video Resolution: 1280 x 720 w/ audio
- Flash Type: Red Glow Infrared
- Resting Power (on): 0.81 mW
- Picture Daytime/Nighttime Power Consumption: 3.67 Ws | 5.34 Ws
- Video Daytime/Nighttime Power Consumption: 14.12 Ws | 62.08 Ws
- Picture Trigger & Recovery Speed: 0.65 s. / 1.3 s.
- Video Trigger & Recovery Speed: 1.04 s. / 2.3 s.
- Detection Range: 50 ft.
Quality of Design:
- Dimensions: 4.75″ x 4″ x 3″
- Battery Type: 6 AA Batteries
- External Battery Jack: 12-Volt
Video – Browning Strike Force Elite Sub Micro Trail Camera Review:
Coming to its style, the model comes in only one design which is default older bark. There are a few things left to be desired considering its design.
However, your prey is very unlikely to notice it, and the only reason why would he do so is the fact that you have put it in a bad spot.
The bark style will blend in like any other camera, and you may desire for any other design, but this one is perhaps a popular and better option.
It may take some time for you to get familiar with the camera if you are switching from any other brand.
It is not because the device is tough to handle but because things with Browning Cams work a bit differently so it may take a little time to get familiar with its functionality.
Moreover, you can read the manual thoroughly to give you a kickstart with this device.
Coming towards the usability level, it is suggested that the cam should be used by intermediates or people that are above this mark.
Particularly, if you happen to be using other cams, there is a bit higher learning curve due to which we recommend that people that are familiar with such devices should get their hands on it.
Also, check other best browning trail cameras.
Another reason is that there are a number of different features that this device brings to you. Each of them can be customized and changed from one setting to another.
Therefore, with all that flexibility, you are required to go through manual so that you can set it up the right way for your use.
For people that use such cams, durability matters a lot. And if you tend to drop off cams from your hand, you would be relieved to know that this model is above average when it comes to strength.
Thus, it can take a drop or two from you without getting broke.