Today I’m going to reveal that this entry level browning trail camera struggles in night vision and picture quality at some distance.
Quickly detects, but the range is 50 ft only. You can get over eight months of battery life of Browning Command Ops Trail Camera using Lithium batteries.
Wait, that’s not all.
Read this comprehensive Browning T Game Camera Command Ops Review.
Browning is the best-known brand that provides you with the most compatible trail game cameras.
Model # BTC-4 | Browning Command Ops Owner’s Manual
- 8 mpxl interpolated photos
- 1080 x 720 video w/ audio
- 12-volt external battery jack
- Timestamp includes: Time, date, moon phase, temperature and camera ID
- Backlit display and controls for easy programming in low light
- Time-lapse mode plus IR triggered pictures
- Uses 8 AA batteries
- Supports up to a 32 gig sd card
- TV out jack, USB 2.0 port
- 1/4″ x 20 threaded insert on the bottom of the camera
- Buckwatch timelapse viewer plus PC software
- Select time delay from 5, 10, 20, 30 seconds; 1, 5, 10, 30, 60 minutes
- Comes with 6 ft. nylon cable strap
- Photo resolution: 8 mpxl (interpolated)
- Video Resolution: 1080 x 720 w/ audio
- Flash Type: Red Glow Infrared
- Picture & Video Resting Power (on): 1.28 mW
- Picture Daytime/Nighttime Power Consumption: 3.33 Ws | 5.56 Ws
- Video Daytime/Nighttime Power Consumption: 10.68 Ws | 55.92 Ws
- Picture Trigger & Recovery Speed: 0.74 s. / 2.2 s.
- Video Trigger & Recovery Speed: 1.03 s. / 1.6 s.
- Detection Range: 50 ft.
Quality of Design:
- Dimensions: 5.25″ x 4.25″ x 3″
- Battery Type: 8 AA Batteries
- External Battery Jack: 12 Volt
Video – Browning Command Ops 14mp Trail Camera Review:
These cameras are most liked by the customers and are reviewed positively. The Browning Command Ops Trail Camera is the best camera for your hunting activities.
It helps you to keep a trail of your subject in the best possible way.
The camera has a high-resolution sensor of 14MP and results in clear and good quality image capture.
It gets you clear images even at night and in low light. The camera features LED flash which is based on the infrared technology.
This technology helps in coverage of the subject at far distances also. This ranges up to 50 feet of distance.
It has a fast trigger speed of 0.67-second which makes it one of the fastest cameras of its type. The recovery speed of the pictures is 2.2-second.
The trigger speed for video recording is 1.03-seconds and the recovery speed is 1.6-seconds. Fast trigger speed helps it capture the target that is in action.
This means that it can capture a subject in motion. Capturing motion of your subject helps in keeping a trail of your subject without missing any action.
The camera also features HD quality video recording along with the audio recording. The camera due to it’s LED flash covers subjects at a distance even at night time.
It also includes upgraded features like time-lapse and can shoot with intervals along with continuous shooting.
The best trail camera can capture 8 consecutive images when set to the multi-shot mode. It can also capture delayed pictures with the delay interval of 5 to 60 minutes.
The camera is designed to have an external power source.
This means that the camera can be connected to an external power source of 12V.
You can also attach the camera to a television to enjoy your captures on the big screen using TV-out port.
It’s connectivity is enhanced by the USB port which helps easy transference of your pictures. It has a great battery life and uses 8AA batteries.
The camera is physically designed with the best quality material with an appropriate size.
It has a size of 5.25″ x 4.25″ x 3″ dimensions. It makes a sound while clicking.
It has a large size yet it is easy to operate.
The programming of the browning Games Camera Command Ops is very easy. Also, check other best browning trail camera reviews.