The Browning Spec Ops FHF Extreme Trail game camera is one of the affordable trail cameras which offers a display of 2 inches which is also colored.
It also displays Data regarding the moon phase, temperature, time and date. This trail camera is highly easy to use and perfect for beginners to high demand hunters.
The flash range is as long as 120 foot. Compared to most of Browning other models of the trail camera, it has a longer flash range by 20 foot.
Model # BTC-8FHD-PX | Browning Spec Ops Extreme Owner’s Manual
- 12-Volt External Battery Jack
- 20 mpxl interpolated photos
- 1920 x 1080 video resolution w/ audio
- 8 rapidfire shots in 2 seconds (when rapidfire is on)
- Steel tree mounting bracket
- Infrared flash adjustment (normal and high)
- No Glow infrared flash
- Accepts up to 512 Gig SD cards
- Smart IR video (records continuous movement up to 5 minutes when set to on)
- Time Lapse plus IR triggered movement
- Picture info bar displays: time, date, moon phase, temperature, barometric pressure and camera ID
- SD card override
- Runs on 8 AA batteries (we recommend lithium and nimh)
- 16:9 widescreen images
- Photo resolution: 20 mpxl (interpolated)
- Video resolution: 1920×1080 w/ audio
- Flash Type: No Glow IR
- Picture & Video Resting Power (on): 2.04 mW
- Picture Daytime/Nighttime Power Consumption: 4.2 Ws | 5.34 Ws
- Video Daytime/Nighttime Power Consumption: 25.29 Ws | 68.14 Ws
- Picture Trigger & Recovery Speed: 0.43 s. / 0.8 s.
- Video Trigger & Recovery Speed: 0.52 s. / 0.8 s.
- Detection Range: 80 ft.
Quality of Design:
- Dimensions: 5.5″ x 4.25″ x 3″
- Battery Type: 8 AA Batteries
- External Battery Jack: 12-Volt
Video – Browning BTC 8FHD PX Spec Ops FHD Extreme Trail Game Camera Review:
This best trail camera has another feature which is very valuable to hunters is that it has a sensor detection range up to 80 foot.
The trigger speed is 0.4 seconds and the recovery speed is of 0.8 seconds making it an efficient trail camera.
The picture delay time of the trail camera can be programmed from 5 seconds to 60 minutes. This trail camera can capture up to 8 multi shit images and up to 8 rapid-fire images.
It captures high definition 720-megapixel images and the resolution of the video is 1920×1080. There is an availability of Night Vision as well.
These features make it a suitable hunting trail camera for daytime and night time. As it allows to capture moments of your hunting in bright and low lights.
This trail camera has a very interesting feature which is invisible flash power for night time use.
This camera is not only great for hunting purposes but also can be used as a security camera in the home.
It has a great camo finish making it a perfect fit for hunting. Dimensions of the products are 5x4x2.5 inches, making it a compact sized trail camera.
It weighs only 1.5 pounds making it very lightweight and easy to carry. It supports SD card up to 512 GB. Also, check other best browning trail cameras.
The vast memory can help you keep a vast memory of your hunting game. It has a TV out and USB portal so that you can enjoy your images and videos of hunting on your television or laptop.
The viewer software supported by this trail camera is “BROWNING BUCK WATCH TIMELAPSE”. Coming to its battery, we see that it supports 8AA alkaline batteries as well as a 12-volt external power jack.